- : 2 personnes
- : 55 min
- : 25 min
- - 2 onions
- - 1 Sainte Maure Soignon goat’s cheese log
- - 1 veal tenderloin
- - 200g Priméale coloured carrots
- - 100g turnips
Arrange the vegetables around the meat and serve piping hot.
- Roast the veal tenderloin at 180°C for around 20 minutes.
- Peel and wash the vegetables, cut them into batons and boil for 20 minutes.
- In a serving dish, alternate slices of veal tenderloin with slices of Sainte Maure goat’s cheese then put back in the oven for 3 minutes.