- : 6 personnes
- : 20 min
- - 100g caster sugar
- - 100ml water
- - 1 vanilla pod
- - 1 flat tsp of agar-agar
- - 300ml single cream
- - 4 Soignon goat’s milk yoghurts
- - 300g frozen raspberries
- - 100g fresh raspberries
- Bring the single cream and the agar-agar to the boil for 30 seconds then leave to cool.
- Then add 80g of sugar and scrape the vanilla pod into the mixture.
- Then add the yoghurts and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into individual dishes and chill for at least 3 hours.
- In a blender, blend the defrosted raspberries with the remaining 20g of caster sugar, adding water if necessary
- Serve the raspberry coulis on the panna cotta and top with a few fresh raspberries.
- Serve with a crunchy shortbread biscuit.